My Sims 4 reset itself!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Please Help!!!!!!!!!!!!

by letterrow

Original Post

Re: My Sims 4 reset itself!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Please Help!!!!!!!!!!!!

★★ Novice
It worked! To anyone who has the same problem, it worked for me, so hopefully it will work for you! ♡
Message 11 of 16 (1,057 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Ea pleae help us that happened to me to I cryed because thats how much I love sims 4. I had the best story lines going on and niw its all, all gone! Please give us right answers!!!

Message 12 of 16 (885 Views)

Hero

Hi @puggy345 

I edited your post to remove all caps. Please be aware that they're considered screaming and against the TOS of AHQ.

Have you tried all the suggestions in this thread ? Maybe the game is using a different folder now than where your stuff is.

Here's instructions how to find out which folder the game is using: https://sims4.crinrict.com/en/2018/07/how-to-find-your-user-folder/

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 13 of 16 (874 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hey There,

When u finish the download process is your FINDER supposed to open up with 2 folders which label 2 ITEMS if this happened to u can u please reply back Thank you!

Message 14 of 16 (723 Views)

★★★ Newbie
hello @Mousie_Rose17 I have written a question for u down below hope fully u can figure it out for me thank Standard smile
Message 15 of 16 (718 Views)

Community Manager
Hi @minijames1,

This thread is a few years old now and the members posting in here aren't as active. Could you please open a new thread and expand on your issue, what you've tried as well as any other information you feel would be relevant? This thread will be closed from here to limit necroposting.

Thanks,

EA_Lanna
Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 16 of 16 (697 Views)