My Sims 4 game wont launch.

by madisenleigh

Original Post

My Sims 4 game wont launch.

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Everytime that I click on the game to open it, the loading mouse comes up for a couple of seconds and then goes away and doesnt load anything. Whenever I try to load it from origin, the Sims 4 is dull and doesnt give me the option to play it, it just pops up how many hours that ive played and the last time that I played (which was May 10 and I had no problem playing).

Message 1 of 6 (267 Views)

Re: My Sims 4 game wont launch.

Hero

Open your task manager and check if there a process ts4.exe running. If so, try clicking on it to see if it starts then

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 6 (222 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I did what you suggested but there was no option like that available only the apps i had running open at that moment, like chrome.

Message 3 of 6 (169 Views)

Hero

What's your operating system ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 6 (165 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Microsoft Windows 8.1

Message 5 of 6 (159 Views)

Hero

Try the tab details there.

That should list all the processes running

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 6 of 6 (147 Views)