Re: My Sims 4 game is blurry.

by denispiche

Original Post

Accepted Solution

My Sims 4 game is blurry.

★★★ Novice

I installed the game and my computer is up to specs.  The person that I am currently playing in the fore ground is clear, but the game itself is blurry.  How can I fix this?

Message 1 of 26 (53,276 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★★ Novice

I would like to thank everyone for trying to help me with this problem.  I fixed it by lowering the graphics to low for each drop down box under the graphics option.  It looks great now.   Thanks again!!! Confusedmileyhappy::heart::womanlol:

@stlbailey wrote:

I installed the game and my computer is up to specs.  The person that I am currently playing in the fore ground is clear, but the game itself is blurry.  How can I fix this?

View in thread

Message 11 of 26 (37,592 Views)

All Replies

Hero

Could you post a picture ? To do so, change to window mode and press Print Screen to take a pic. Paste that into Paint and save it.

Then upload the picture to a third party image sharing site like imageshack and then post the link here.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 26 (53,068 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Newbie

http://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2014/36/1409702300-02-09-2014-19-57.png  All my game is like this, all blurry...! How to remove that?

Message 3 of 26 (53,010 Views)

★★ Novice

I'm having the exact same problem.  I have the sims detail set to very high and overall game graphics set to ultra high.  All other aspects of the game are crisp and clear, just not actual LIVE mode.

Message 4 of 26 (52,986 Views)

★★★ Novice

Im having the same problem with my game. I've restarted my game multiple times, changed the graphic settings from low to ultra high and nothing seemed to work for me.

Message 5 of 26 (52,883 Views)

Hero

Do you guys have advanced rendering on too (I think that is still there) ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 6 of 26 (52,877 Views)

★ Novice

i had this problem, i fixed it by clicking the laptop mode box in the graphics settings, not its perfect and i love it Standard smile

Message 7 of 26 (52,798 Views)

Community Manager (retired)
@vlastel1
@denispiche
@St3w62
@stlbailey

Have you guys tried the tip that helped @zonkeh85?
If this message helped you, please give it a bit of XP! Click the XP button at the bottom right of this post.
If it answered your question, click "Accept as solution". Thanks!
Message 8 of 26 (52,787 Views)

★ Novice

There is a box you can tick when you click on graphics settings in the game. Something about rendering shadows and lights. When I clicked that the blurriness went away. I would tell you exactly what it was but unfortunately I can't even play my game right now because I'm having issues of my own.

Message 9 of 26 (52,785 Views)

★★ Novice

FIXED IT!  Go to game option and deselect POST PROCESSING, it worked for me!

Message 10 of 26 (52,611 Views)