Re: My Sims 4 Hasnt Been Responding for 2 Days

by Phantomlover1717

Original Post

My Sims 4 Hasnt Been Responding for 2 Days

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

So my issues started about two days ago sometime at night. At first everything was working fine I was CAS, and then I went into Build Mode to create a house and that worked fine as well but when it got t playing in Live Mode and actually playing with what i created it would stop working . It would play for about 5 minutes at the most and crash and say tha it wasnt responding . Ive tried everything and i couldnt get past that so i gave up and i woke up this moring and tried to see if it would work again but this ime my game doesnt even open , if i click on it all that opens is a little tab at the top of my screen that doesnt respond or open or anything. Its been really frustrating and i just want it to work help! My Origin has also been acting a little weird if that matters, when the CAS and Build Mode was working it wouldnt let me get online and it wouldnt show me how many hours Ive played and things on that tab. 

*I found a way to get out of the tab but my Live Mode still isnt working . ):

Message 1 of 2 (156 Views)

Re: My Sims 4 Hasnt Been Responding for 2 Days

Just let them know on the Bug part of this forum:

http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-4-Bug-Reports/Sometimes-not-able-to-clean-dishes/td-p/3464855/page...

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 2 of 2 (139 Views)