My Sims 4 Game Reset Itself??

by alexcallan12

Original Post

Re: My Sims 4 Game Reset Itself??

Hero

Hi @ronnoceelhsa

here's instructions how to find out which folder the game uses: https://sims4.crinrict.com/en/2018/07/how-to-find-your-user-folder/

That's the one you need to copy your stuff into.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 61 of 69 (923 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hey I’ve been using my one drive for all my saves and custom content on sims but recently my game has been resetting itself I’ve followed all of your instructions but my game still isn’t loading my old households. I was recently sorting my files and folders out when I realised there was a little person logo next All of the files and folders on my one drive I have never experienced this before. Help?

Message 62 of 69 (897 Views)

★ Novice

I had the same problem. My sims 4 broke and wouldn't load then I got told to move it to my desktop. After doing this the sims reset itself so I put it back in documents and some folders were left behind, so I just kept moving all folders link with the Sims 4 back into documents-electronic art-sims 4. and eventually they all came back.

Message 63 of 69 (874 Views)

★★★ Newbie

it wont work Frown idk what to do my custom content is gone too!

Message 64 of 69 (836 Views)

Hero
Hi @Marci2145

did you try all the suggestions here: https://sims4.crinrict.com/en/2018/11/mods-custom-content-doesnt-show-up/

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 65 of 69 (822 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have lots of stuff in the folder TRAY and in the RECYCLE BIN i have found my deleted MODS (that caused my game to return to its base game after deleting the MOD.) also in the RECYCLING BIN is lots of slot saves. What do I do to return my families and saved games? PLEASE HELP because EA won't Frown would really appreciate any help! 

Message 66 of 69 (787 Views)

Hero

Hi @jodieann1 

if it's in the trash you should be able to just click recover and they should be back.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 67 of 69 (776 Views)

★★★ Novice

you copy it to C/users/{your username}/documents/electronic arts

Message 68 of 69 (652 Views)

Community Manager

Hi all. 

Since this thread is pretty old I went ahead and locked it. If you need some help with an issue like this please create a new thread and we'll take a look. 

Thanks!

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 69 of 69 (645 Views)