My Sims 4 Game Reset Itself??

by alexcallan12

Original Post

Re: My Sims 4 Game Reset Itself??

Hero

So non of the saves is the one you played before ?

When you go to that folder where the tray folder was located and go into the saves folder instead, do you have saves with older dates ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 31 of 69 (1,710 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

The saves are from my most recent gameplays, and yes I do find older save files in the saves folder.

I tried to load an older save and now everything I had done until that point is back, seems like my problem is fixed!

Message 32 of 69 (1,678 Views)

How do i play a Sim that is in My Library?

★★★ Newbie

There is no longer a Load Game in the left hand corner. Only the big play button! Help, I am so new to this! When i click on My Library, i can see my sim but it wont let me "play her".

Thank you!

Message 33 of 69 (1,685 Views)

Re: How do i play a Sim that is in My Library?

EA app Team

Hi @brh2210,

I've merged your post here because we are talking about your issue in this thread. Please, take a look to this post by crinrict for more information and a possible solution for your problem.

Let us know if you have any questions and if that helps to solve your issue Wink

Good luck,

Mai

Message 34 of 69 (1,658 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I've had the same problem! It even went far enough to reset my game time ans last played. I had 550-600 hours logged, and now i have "Less than an hour" and I'd played a week or so ago, and it doesn't even remember that.

Message 35 of 69 (1,637 Views)

Hero

@msherid2yhoo wrote:

I've had the same problem! It even went far enough to reset my game time ans last played. I had 550-600 hours logged, and now i have "Less than an hour" and I'd played a week or so ago, and it doesn't even remember that.

Are you on PC or Mac ?

Are you sure you logged in with the correct account ? Did you try the other suggestions in this thread ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 36 of 69 (1,633 Views)

★★ Novice

The same thing is happening to me .  I back up my game and now it reset itself.  I just started my game on main screen I went to cas to make a new sim , and once I was done and ready move my new sim in all of my other save games are gone. Why is this happening. In my documents folder I can see everything but why isn't in the game?

Message 37 of 69 (1,611 Views)

EA app Team

Hi @stoney10S,

Did you try to follow the suggestions on this post by crinrict? That might help.

If not, could you share a screenshot of the content of your Documents \ Electronic Arts \ The Sims 4 \ saves folder?

-Mai

Message 38 of 69 (1,599 Views)

★★ Novice

Thank you for responding. It reset it self again after I tried the crincint thing. I'm new to this so please pardon me. It's so frustrating. But I started from scratch once again and put new lots from the gallery and sims that I still have in my gallery that I played with prior. So their in my gallery but not in the game. I noticed once I had about 4 new lots and old sims placed in newcrest. Then I went to make a new sim in cas then went to move them in any house, that's when everything disappears. When I go to cas to make new sims the game resets it's self. I'm so confused and I want play sims. I've been a loyal simmer since the beginning. But after putting time and effort to have it all disappear is just to much. Here is a screen shot of what I see in save folder now. 

Message 39 of 69 (1,595 Views)

★★ Novice

Thank you for responding. It reset it self again after I tried the crincint thing. I'm new to this so please pardon me. It's so frustrating. But I started from scratch once again and put new lots from the gallery and sims that I still have in my gallery that I played with prior. So their in my gallery but not in the game. I noticed once I had about 4 new lots and old sims placed in newcrest. Then I went to make a new sim in cas then went to move them in any house, that's when everything disappears. When I go to cas to make new sims the game resets it's self. I'm so confused and I want play sims. I've been a loyal simmer since the beginning. But after putting time and effort to have it all disappear is just to much. Here is a screen shot of what I see in save folder now. 

Message 40 of 69 (1,594 Views)