Re: My Sims 3 game won't work!

by kat-spn

Original Post

My Sims 3 game won't work!

★ Novice
My game was working fine a couple of days ago and then I click the launcher to open an it works. Then I click a new town to play in and the loading screen will just start loading and then it'll freeze and tell me the sims 3 stopped working and it'll close. I tried deleting all the cache files and I don't have mods.
Message 1 of 7 (210 Views)

★★★ Novice

Hello,

Maybe you have got too many housholds? It has happened to me, and I only have 4 and I deleted 2 and then it worked. Hope this helps. :D

-Emese

xx

Message 2 of 7 (206 Views)

★ Novice
I don't have any households on it right now
Message 3 of 7 (201 Views)

Hero

So no older savegames you can try ?

Does it matter which world you try ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 7 (193 Views)

★ Novice
Nope doesn't matter
Message 5 of 7 (182 Views)

★ Novice

Hi. Just wondering if you have added any new expansion packs? I recently added 2 new ones and incountered a similar problem with loading and constant crashing. I did a full computer check and unfortuantly the problam was to do with the accessable RAM on my computer. this is different from storage memory so while you may have lots of space on your system you may not have enough ram. I had to upgrade the ram on my computer before it started working properly again.

It is just a suggestion you could look into if nothing else works.

Message 6 of 7 (174 Views)

★ Novice
No I've had the same ones for months
Message 7 of 7 (166 Views)