My Sims 3 Launcher is not Working

by longoria_mangaka

Original Post

My Sims 3 Launcher is not Working

★ Novice

Help!

I bought Showtime, Seasons, and University Life on Origin for download. But in order to install I had to reinstall my Sims 3 Base pack. After that, I installed Showtime and tried to install Seasons, but it said I had to update my patches. And now I can't open my Launcher at all or my game! I've tried to open it looking in the Program files, by the shortcuts, and by the Task Manager but nothing is opening the files. Can someone help me please?

Message 1 of 3 (342 Views)

Re: My Sims 3 Launcher is not Working

Hero

Do you get an error message ? What's your operating system ? Does Origin open ? Are you starting the game through an shortcut or Origin ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 3 (327 Views)

Re: My Sims 3 Launcher is not Working

★★★★★ Apprentice

A similar error happened to me. I had to uninstall and reinstall every sims game. When you reinstall them, you have to have Internet connection and install them in order to which they were released. What is your problem; is it that you can not excess your previous saves or you just can't play sims at all?

Message 3 of 3 (261 Views)