Re: My Sim won't do anything

by kawaiisizzie

Original Post

My Sim won't do anything

★★★ Newbie

After i woke up one day my sim wouldn't do anything it wont cook,sleep or anything!! It will do the action for a few seconds then act like it has been completed! This is a real problem as my sim has drastic needs and can't do anything about it!! Please help

Message 1 of 14 (887 Views)

Hero

Are you using custom content or mods in your game ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 14 (880 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Hi this has happened to my sims as well, and I do use CC and mods, I hve repaired my game by right clicking it in Origin but my sims wont sleep, nap or cook.

Message 3 of 14 (796 Views)

★★ Novice

You can click control shift C to enter the cheat bar and use the reset sim cheat. If this doesn't work you can contact an ea advisor.

Message 4 of 14 (793 Views)

Hero

Did you try removing the mods you have to see if one is incompatible ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 5 of 14 (788 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Apprentice

I removed all my mods and custom content and I can play properly now! I'll get a conflict detector and I'll see what mod/CC is causing this. Do  you happen to know a mod conflict detector that I can download? Thanks.

Message 6 of 14 (773 Views)

★★ Apprentice

So I removed all my duplicates and the CC that conflicts within the game and my sims wont cook, sleep, nap or take shower! Do you know why, should I also take out my stray files? Thanks.

Message 7 of 14 (743 Views)

Hero

The conflict detector only helps with conflicts within each other or if they are really bad.

They don't detect outdated mods.

Are you using the debug mod ? That one is outdated.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 8 of 14 (736 Views)

★★ Apprentice

So umm... I don't know what a debug mod is? Could you tell me? Thanks.

Message 9 of 14 (721 Views)

Hero

Do you have any mods ?

it's called: enable advanced debug/cheat interactions

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 10 of 14 (716 Views)