Re: My Sim is marked as modded after removing vampirism

by VintageNHC

Original Post

My Sim is marked as modded after removing vampirism

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

As the title says. I wanted to make and upload a child version of my Sim without vampirism, so I removed it with cheats, because there was no other way beyond completely remaking her.

So now every time I try and upload my adult version to the Gallery, she and her entire family is marked as modded when they weren't at all before. It doesn't matter who I remove, the blue wrench remains. This is super frustrating, please help.

Message 1 of 6 (343 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@VintageNHC 

You should use "Ultimate Vampire Cure" instead. Requires max level in Vampire lore.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 2 of 6 (318 Views)

★★★ Novice

It was removed for the sole purpose of not having the child version be a vampire, for the Gallery. Then when I reloaded (without saving), it was returned back to my adult Sim as intended, but my save is permanently marked as modded.

So there is no earlier save to go back to to use the cure.

Message 3 of 6 (311 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@VintageNHC 

At least you know if you should want to do the same in the future. The same goes for other occult's.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 4 of 6 (267 Views)

★★★ Novice

This is the only save I play full-time so that doesn't help me at all.

Does no one have another solution to this issue?

Message 5 of 6 (218 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

@VintageNHC I downloaded the newest modded family you have in the gallery (not sure that's the one though as there is no child) and put them in my game. Then put them back in CAS and they are no longer modded so there's something in your game that keeps them showing as modded.

Did you try placing them in a game where you have no mods/cc ?

If you removed the family and that's not the one, could you re-upload them ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 6 of 6 (195 Views)