Re: My Sim Is Pregnant but Doesn't Have the Moodlet

by TinkAndTonk

Original Post

My Sim Is Pregnant but Doesn't Have the Moodlet

★ Novice
I had my Sim try for baby with her husband several sim days ago. I didn't take a pregnancy test and had her find out by herself. She was actually pregnant, I got the notification and she got the "Eating for Two" moodlet. She can also "Share Big News" with other sims. She cant Try for Baby. She got slightly bigger... it all indicates she's pregnant. She didn't get the "second trimester in (...) Hours " moodlet, though. And she didnt go into her second trimester, either. I'm playing in normal mode, and it should have happened. I really don't know what to do. I'm scared she'll never have her baby and be pregnant forever!!!
Message 1 of 6 (9,309 Views)

Hero

How many days did you play with her ?

Also, are you using any mods in your game ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 6 (9,293 Views)

★ Novice
I don't remember exactly how many days she has been pregnant. But shw really should've had it by now. I use one mod in my game (apart from cc), however I have had it forever and had loads of sims get pregnant normally with it.
Message 3 of 6 (9,269 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

Did you try moving her out and back in or resetting her ?

Which mod are you using ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 6 (9,266 Views)

Hero

Hi @juhdm38

moved to general forum for now

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 5 of 6 (9,253 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same idk what happened but i have downloaded alot of new mods today so its probably one of them..

Message 6 of 6 (7,112 Views)