Re: My Mods in the Sims 4 will not work.

by jpkarlsen

Original Post

My Mods in the Sims 4 will not work.

★★ Novice

My Mods in the Sims 4 will not work. I've tried everything. I am a simmer who likes to have mods in my game play without them it just isn't the same. I've searched everything I could to try to fix it. I have the enable mods and script mods on, i've tried to reset my game, i've tried to uninstall and reinstall the game, i've tried to completely uninstall and reinstall origin. Nothing seems to be working.

Message 1 of 6 (414 Views)

Champion (Retired)

What exactly do you mean by they will not work?

Do they show up when you start the game?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 2 of 6 (401 Views)

★★ Novice

I will put them into the mods folder and they don't show up at all in the game.  The pop up when you open the game that shows all of your mods that does not come up its like i don't have any mods downloaded.

Message 3 of 6 (390 Views)

Champion (Retired)

In all likelihood you have Onedrive enabled. Look for a Mods folder there.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 4 of 6 (385 Views)

★★ Novice

I'm playing on Mac and I looked in my applications and I didn't see anything about Onedrive so I don't think that i have that.

Message 5 of 6 (381 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion (Retired)

In that case please post in the Mac forum.

pinging @Bluebellflora for attention.

Message 6 of 6 (377 Views)