Re: My Library in the Gallery is Empty

by crinrict

Original Post

My Library in the Gallery is Empty

★★ Guide

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
What is your current game version number? 1.63.136.1010
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All expansion packs, all game packs, all stuff packs except Mosquito Stuff and Fitness Stuff
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Open the game, open the Gallery, go to My Library.
What happens when the bug occurs? The gallery won't connect. If I click "Try Again" it tries for a long time but still won't connect. My Library is empty. None of the saved households, lots or rooms are there. (By the way, Origin is online and my internet connection is very good).
What do you expect to see? My saved households, lots and rooms should be available to me even when I can't connect to the Gallery.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

I can't access the Gallery, which I don't care about very much. But I also can't access my saved households, lots or rooms. 

Message 1 of 2 (572 Views)

Re: My Library in the Gallery is Empty

Hero
@Jessycaz There were several people reporting issues with the gallery yesterday: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues-PC/can-t-connect-to-gallery/td-p/9282660/

As for the library, do you still have files in the tray folder ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 2 (524 Views)