My Extensions are missing and are nowhere to be found.

by GhostofireDrako

Original Post

Accepted Solution

My Extensions are missing and are nowhere to be found.

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

My hard drive on my computer went bad, and I replaced it, but now my Extensions are not showing up. I looked in game details of orgin, and it says I have to buy them again. Its not even recorded anywhere as far as I can tell. I had it on my computer after uploading it from a disc from Walmart. A year later and now they are all gone. I had Supernatural, Into the Future, Late Nights, and Ambitions? I can remember exactly what the last one was. The last three from a Extensions Pack. I even have the achievement, Potent Possibilities: Visit an Elixir consignment store for proof of this.

Message 1 of 3 (459 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: My Extensions are missing and are nowhere to be found.

@GhostofireDrako  If you never explicitly registered your packs in Origin, that would explain why they're not listed in your account.  But in that case, you could register them now, using the same product codes you input when you first installed the game via disc.

If the codes read as already used, you'll need to contact EA customer support to ask for help.  Take a photo for each pack showing the disc, its case, and the insert with the product code showing and readable.  You can upload these photos when you submit the help request.

https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (446 Views)

All Replies

@GhostofireDrako  If you never explicitly registered your packs in Origin, that would explain why they're not listed in your account.  But in that case, you could register them now, using the same product codes you input when you first installed the game via disc.

If the codes read as already used, you'll need to contact EA customer support to ask for help.  Take a photo for each pack showing the disc, its case, and the insert with the product code showing and readable.  You can upload these photos when you submit the help request.

https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 2 of 3 (447 Views)

★ Novice

I had no idea what to do, I am so lucky I still had these things lying around. Couldn't find my pack though. Sad. Thank you for the help.

Message 3 of 3 (439 Views)