Re: My Calendar is not showing up?

by jpkarlsen

Original Post

Accepted Solution

My Calendar is not showing up?

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

After the recent patch, the buttons for play and speed have been glitching out and after adding seasons, the seasons feature underneath that area is also a little glitchy. Also, when I click on my calendar, no days show except for Sunday and even then, the icon looks like someone highlighted it. I see no holidays, nothing, the calendar to me is virtually useless. Finally, when I try to reset my sims, that feature won't work. Everything else I can play, but it's really saddening as I don't know if I'll be able to play with harvestfest as I am in fall currently. Please help!

Message 1 of 12 (8,814 Views)

Accepted Solution

Hero

Hi @cloudiecupcake

are you using any mods in your game, especially UI ones ? Those will need updating for the pack.

a lot of custom content/mods is outdated and needs updating.

Here's a list: http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/941998/broken-updated-mods-seasons-june-2018-patch

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 2 of 12 (9,219 Views)

All Replies

Hero

Hi @cloudiecupcake

are you using any mods in your game, especially UI ones ? Those will need updating for the pack.

a lot of custom content/mods is outdated and needs updating.

Here's a list: http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/941998/broken-updated-mods-seasons-june-2018-patch

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 12 (9,220 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Thank you so much, this was the problem yet I still am unable to reset my sims however but I can live without that. I am so sorry for the inconvenience and again thank you!

Message 3 of 12 (8,778 Views)

Hero
Hi @cloudiecupcake

a lot of cheats are no longer working

are you trying to reset the sim through the mailbox or by shift-clicking on it ? If so, try resetsim firstname lastname instead. That should still work.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 4 of 12 (8,773 Views)

★ Novice

I have updated my mods and stuff but the calendar is still doing the same thing 

Message 5 of 12 (8,755 Views)

Hero
It's possible that the mods need further updating now that the EP is out.

Does it work if you remove them ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 6 of 12 (8,753 Views)

★ Novice

Lol it turns out I forgot one mod it’s working fine now thank you. 

Message 7 of 12 (7,570 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hello @cloudiecupcake i had the same problem. My problem was UI extension so if you have this mod try updating it . Thnaks 

Message 8 of 12 (7,263 Views)

★★★ Newbie

How do I update my UI extention? I have the same problem.

Message 9 of 12 (6,037 Views)

Champion (Retired)

You go to the place where you originally got it and download the new version.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 10 of 12 (6,032 Views)