My CC isnt showing in the latest update.

by lanithehermit

Original Post

My CC isnt showing in the latest update.

★★ Novice

So I updated my game with the June 3rd, 2020 patch and now none of my CC is showing. I have CC enabled, my Resource.cfg is updated, and I have it enabled to show me my CC at the start of the game. I repaired my game with no CC in the folder and repaired it with CC in the folder but nothing is showing. I even deleted all 547 if my CC and re-downloaded about 50 files. 

I have used Sims 4 Studio to update all existing CC but it did nothing.I have been at this for the last three hours and I'm this close to throwing my computer. 

If anyone has any answers or suggestions, please help.  

Message 1 of 3 (145 Views)

Re: My CC isnt showing in the latest update.

Champion (Retired)

@lanithehermit 

Move your Mods folder to the Desktop and delete localthumbcache.package. Then test the game.

If it works now check for updates to your Mods and CC. Add it back a little at a time while testing until you have found all that are broken.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 2 of 3 (127 Views)

Re: My CC isnt showing in the latest update.

★★ Novice

I did exactly what you said, and still nothing. My game works perfectly fine, its just the CC that's being a pain in the butt.

Message 3 of 3 (96 Views)