My CC is glitching build mode

by BingBongKittyCat

Original Post

Accepted Solution

My CC is glitching build mode

★★★★ Novice

I have a bunch of cc. I recently got a new computer and went from Sims 4 legacy edition to the normal one. Before much of my cc didn't work, but I didn't know which ones so I never got rid of it. Now I think some of it is glitching build mode. When I go into build mode, the bar at the bottom that usually shows all of the stuff isn't there. It also doesn't let me exit build mode. I updated Mc command center and deleted a few other mods but the problem is still occurring. Does anybody know how I can remove the problem without getting rid of all my cc?

Message 1 of 4 (284 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: My CC is glitching build mode

Champion (Retired)

@BingBongKittyCat 

Move your Mods folder to the Desktop and delete localthumbcache.package. Then test the game.

If it works now check for updates to your Mods and CC. Add it back a little at a time while testing until you have found all that are broken.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.

View in thread

Message 3 of 4 (263 Views)

All Replies

★★★★ Novice

This is what happens. It still lets me move and everything, though.

Message 2 of 4 (280 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@BingBongKittyCat 

Move your Mods folder to the Desktop and delete localthumbcache.package. Then test the game.

If it works now check for updates to your Mods and CC. Add it back a little at a time while testing until you have found all that are broken.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 3 of 4 (264 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@jpkarlsen Thanks it worked.
Message 4 of 4 (250 Views)