My Base Neighborhoods aren't loading Sims4

by kroderick86

Original Post

Re: Sims 4

@Ladybug82203  Try repairng the game in Origin: open your game library, right-click on the Sims 4 icon, and select Repair.

That should address at least some of the issues.  If there are remaining problems, please let me know what they are, as well as whether your computer runs Windows or macOS.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 541 of 1,476 (888 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I will try that, if it helps my computer runs on windows.

Message 542 of 1,476 (876 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@puzzlezaddict Thank you so much, haha you should work for ea, your more competent than the people who tried to help me. They didn't even mention trying the repair option.
Message 543 of 1,476 (856 Views)

Re: Game glitching after recent update and download of Realm of Magic

★★★ Newbie

Hi

I have sims 4 pets and city living. I have just purchased and downloaded "realm of magic" expansion but i am unable to launch it.

My problem seems similar to yours, how was this issue resolved?

No sim characters in any lands are loading, housing is not loading and i am missing oasis springs, the desert and the empty island, sorry for sounding like a noob lol.

(i have no cheats or mods on my account)

Message 544 of 1,476 (1,122 Views)

No roofs in build mode or on any houses - Patch 07/04/20

★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.62.67.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All of them
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? It occurs when I first load the game and doesn't resolve - I'm not sure if it just me?
What happens when the bug occurs? No roofs on buildings, none found in build mode, floor tiles are all red and blue tiles with green question marks, landscaping disappears when loading but can be seen when you are looking at the house in village view. Only half of households faces load on the main screen before I pick the family to play. Wallpaper has also changed. Muliple objects for example on kitchen surfaces I can no loner see but if I try ot place something else there the game says cant intersect with other objects... also says this slot is occupied Loads of my purchased stuff and base game stuff if gone from build mode - barely any floor types at all 5 carpets show up, nothing in outdoors, its like everything I've purchased is gone?
What do you expect to see? Roofs, roofs in build mode, roofs on top of houses, the floor I put down originally, landscaping as normal, everything as normal and playable with all my purchases there to use.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. 07/04/20 Patch update installed - went to play directly after and all this had happened. Played last night beforehand and all was well.

All info as above is correct, I don't know how to send you a video of it but if I could work it out I would. Hope its fixed soon! No playing for me tonight now.

Message 545 of 1,476 (987 Views)

Re: Game glitching after recent update and download of Realm of Magic

[ Edited ]

@louisaporter  Try repairing the game in Origin: open your game library, right-click on the Sims 4 icon, and select Repair.

If that doesn't help, please describe in more detail what you mean when you say you're unable to launch Realm of Magic.  It would also help to see a dxdiag on this computer.

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/pc/how-to-gather-dxdiag-information/

Message 546 of 1,476 (1,110 Views)

Re: No roofs in build mode or on any houses - Patch 07/04/20

★★ Novice
@Laur4_C Create a Sim also doesn't work
Message 547 of 1,476 (973 Views)

Re: [CURRENT ISSUE] Empty CAS/ Question Marks/ Invisible Sims/ Night Sky CAS

@Laur4_C  I've merged your post with the master thread on these issues.  Try repairing the game in Origin: open your game library, right-click on the Sims 4 icon, and select Repair.

If that doesn't help, you can try the other steps listed in the first post on page 1.

Message 548 of 1,476 (956 Views)

My Base Neighborhoods aren't loading Sims4

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Since downloading the patch, I have no access to the base neighborhoods. I can't play any neighborhood or create a new character, help!

Message 549 of 1,476 (743 Views)

Re: My Base Neighborhoods aren't loading Sims4

@kroderick86  Try repairing the game in Origin: open your game library, right-click on the Sims 4 icon, and select Repair.

Message 550 of 1,476 (720 Views)