Original Post

Accepted Solution

My 3 vets are all gone..

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? 한국어
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
What is your current game version number? ?
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? 4 seasons, pets, city life, get to work
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? dunno
What happens when the bug occurs? my vets are just gone.
What do you expect to see? I hope my vets will come back.....
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

I'm sure I saved files but suddenly my 3 vets in the pet hospital are all gone..... wth... please help.. everything's fine. but only vets are just gone.. Frown

Message 1 of 12 (503 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: My 3 vets are all gone..

Hero
@kimkyujinxx Do they still show as employed but don't show up when you open the clinic or do you have no employees ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 4 of 12 (453 Views)

All Replies

Hero
@kimkyujinxx They might have been culled. Are they totally gone from the game or just not in the job anymore ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 12 (493 Views)

★★★ Novice
@crinrict Thank you for the answer very very much, kind stranger!!♥♥♥ No, they are not really gone. I mean they are still on my contact list. They were just gone after "A new year" in Sims.(I have 4 seasons.) How can I make them work again? :'[
Message 3 of 12 (456 Views)

Hero
@kimkyujinxx Do they still show as employed but don't show up when you open the clinic or do you have no employees ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 4 of 12 (454 Views)

★★★ Novice
@crinrict I don't have any employees.... Frown Thank you for the quick answer!! :D♥♥♥
Message 5 of 12 (445 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

@crinrictI mean I can send them text messages or call them but they are not my workers anymore..

Message 6 of 12 (444 Views)

Hero
@kimkyujinxx Can you employ them again ? Same way you did the first time.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 7 of 12 (430 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

@crinrict I kept employing them but I couldn't see them. You know whenever you click the button, available employees are changed. But only noobs there. All my 3 old employees have full vet technology.. (Sorry for my english. I'm not english speaker..)

Oh.... I didn't know the employees can quit their jobs.. I'm not sure but maybe last night, I was away from keyboard while opening the pet hospital. I guess they quit their jobs.. X'D
How can I employ them again? Is it possible??

[CM Edit: I consolidated the posts. Please feel free to edit any replies if you have any additional comments.]

Message 8 of 12 (426 Views)

Hero
@kimkyujinxx Same way you employed them the first time. Through the employee panel on the clinic.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 9 of 12 (391 Views)

★★★ Novice
@crinrict Thank you but I mean, my old 3 employees.. I can't employ my old 3 workers again?
Message 10 of 12 (393 Views)