Music Playing in Live Mode

by treasure56m

Original Post

Music Playing in Live Mode

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

In game the music will not stop playing. I go into buy mode, but the music just sounds like two songs playing at once. If I return to live mode, the same music that was playing before entering buy mode will continue to play. I went into my settings to see if it was something there, but if I turned the music off, it would be off for everything. Is this a glitch or error? It's a bit annoying but if the solution is uninstalling and then installing, I'd rather just leave it. Is there an easy solution? Confusedmileyfrustrated:

Message 1 of 5 (6,339 Views)

Re: Music Playing in Live Mode

Hero

Try restarting the game

It happens to many but it's usually ok if you restart the game. Don't save the game when you have the bug though

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 5 (6,324 Views)

★★★★ Novice

This issye never stops occurring 

So annoying.

Message 3 of 5 (5,203 Views)

Hero
@PMuffin88 Please use this thread: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/NEEDS-INPUT-A-Music-from-other-modes-Plays-During-Live-Mode/m-...

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 5 (5,178 Views)

EA DICE Team
I'm closing this thread to stop it being necroed.

If you have any issues with Sims 4 please make a new topic about the issues you are having and what kind of steps you have tried to solve it.

/Atic
Message 5 of 5 (5,174 Views)