Re: Multiple university cheers on menu, how to fix this?

by crinrict

Original Post

Multiple university cheers on menu, how to fix this?

★★★ Newbie

and I cant apply on any scholarships anymore. when I click on the computer or phone and navigate to scholarship menus, it only shows review scholarships.

Message 1 of 6 (602 Views)

Hero
@wateralchohol Are you using any mods/cc ? If so, does it work without ?

If not, is it only that Sim that has the issue ? Were you on both Unis with this sim or just on one of them ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 6 (571 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@crinrict no mods, and i have only 1 sim being played. this happened for a while now since I'm collecting all degrees on both unis, I'm on my 9th degree now and this appeared right after my second degree.
Message 3 of 6 (561 Views)

Hero
@wateralchohol I have to say I'm a bit confused by the picture which matches the title of the thread but not the description in the first post.

Do they have any connection ? No scholarship and multiple cheers ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 6 (555 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@crinrict i dont know if its connected but it is whats happening on my sim right now. multiple cheers AND no scholarship. I just enrolled at a uni again, and I noticed I am granted with a scholarship called MERIT. its worth 500simoleon but I didnt applied for this scholarship,
Message 5 of 6 (553 Views)

Hero
@wateralchohol I think you get that one without applyin if you're skills are high enough. It can even duplicate: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/NEEDS-INPUT-DU-Duplicated-merit-scholarships-starting-the-seco...

Do you still have the option on another Sim ?

For the double cheer, it's best to create a bug report in the bug forum

As for the scholarships, do you know if you can get the same one multiple times ? I mean if the Sim is already on his 9th degree, maybe he's just unable to apply for more so they don't appear anymore.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 6 of 6 (484 Views)