Multiple issues within game

by Janellelynnek

Original Post

Multiple issues within game

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I have been encountering multiple issues within my game that were not happening before I purchased my last 2 stuff packs a few days ago (Kids Room Stuff and Cool Kitchen Stuff). 

- I have toddlers in the household and the other families constantly pick them up and put them down

- When a toddler sim needs a bath, the adult sim might completely disregard even though their hygiene is super low, or they will take them to the bath and they sit there for a while and then they take the toddler out and his hygiene is still the same

- When putting down the toddler in the high chair to eat, they don't give them food. Or they put the toddler in the high chair and then take them out right away without giving food.

- The sketchpad is not working for the graphic design freelancer career (I believe this is already a known issue as I did see a thread on this)

- My sims will randomly have the "put down" action even though they weren't holding either of the toddlers to begin with

- Young adult sim joined a club and they asked her to come to the club meeting but she can't enter the building that the club is meeting in.

- The sims wont clean up the dirty dishes and neither will the maid. I have multiple sinks and a dishwasher in the house. I even select the option for them to clean up the dishes and they just gather them up and then sit them on the counter.

I have no mods or CC. All of my games were purchased/downloaded via Origin. I have done a repair.

Message 1 of 1 (129 Views)