Re: Multiple Simultaneous Uploads Fail to Upload All Items - Breaks Launcher

by puzzlezaddict

Original Post

Multiple Simultaneous Uploads Fail to Upload All Items - Breaks Launcher

★★★ Novice

I uploaded a track suit set that I'd recolored in CAS and thought other folks might enjoy.  I selected both items in the launcher and ticked upload.  The upload seemed to occur successfully, but the track suit jacket is not showing up on my page, and I cannot find it in the Clothing category on The Exchange, either.

I tried to upload from the Launcher again, but it had marked the file as already uploaded, so it wouldn't work.  I copied the file into a different directory, then deleted it from the launcher.  Then I manually moved it back to the file.  This caused the upload marker to go away, so I attempted to upload it again.  However, now it keeps giving me a red-slashed circle and saying the item already exists on the Exchange.

Any suggestions?  I'm having a lot of trouble with login lately, as well, could these issue be related?  Thanks!

Message 1 of 2 (268 Views)

Re: Multiple Simultaneous Uploads Fail to Upload All Items - Breaks Launcher

@Netjera  I think you can't have multiple items under the same name uploaded to the exchange.  Even if you can't find the track suit, there may be some data tied to your profile that's blocking your latest attempts to upload.

Of course, the launcher itself is fussy, and so is the exchange.  It could help to try uploading in a clean game folder.  If you drag your existing one out of Documents and onto your desktop, a clean folder will spawn the next time you launch the game.  You can then move the file into it and attempt the upload again.  You might also try clearing your Internet Explorer cache; even if you never use it, the launcher and store do for some purposes.  Be sure to uncheck the box to preserve data for favorites.

clear IE cache:  https://kb.wisc.edu/page.php?id=15141

There have been issues with logging in to several EA platforms today; this isn't contained to TS3.  The problem seems to have been resolved now, but if you still have trouble going forward, please post back describing when and where.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 2 of 2 (257 Views)