Re: Multiple Sims In The Same World

by baby_bloodlust

Original Post

Multiple Sims In The Same World

★★★ Newbie

On my Sims 4, I have multiple of the same sims in the same world. Is there a way to get rid of this or do I have to create a new world to get rid of the issue?

Message 1 of 5 (979 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

@King_Ikarus4

I do not really understand this question. Do you have duplicated families in this world? The same names, the same families?

If you just have too much visually similar sims - enter the world management mode in the options of managing families and remove those families you do not want.

I don't work for EA

Message 2 of 5 (969 Views)

★★★★ Novice

My understanding is that you have to create a new world.

Message 3 of 5 (964 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Duplicated families in the same world. The names are the same, traits are the same and so are the appearances. @kreatora 

Message 4 of 5 (945 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

@King_Ikarus4

It is strange.
If you throw such a family out of the game using the family management panel, will this family appear again after the game is turned on?

It may be associated with an outdated mod or a strange mod what is badly made.

If you have any mods move the mods folder to the desktop. Delete localthumbcache.package file in the game folder and fix the game in Origin.

Origin/Library -right click on TS4 - option "Repair game"
You have to wait until Origin will fix all packs, not only the base game.

If you don't have CC or mods delete this file and fix the game also. The game will create the same new file but without saved errors.

Turn on the game to create a new, empty mods folder. Check if a game is working now properly without mods.

Then copy from desktop your mods and CC and paste it in the new mods folder. First, paste script mods every time checking if the game is OK. Do the same do the same with CC but if you have a lot of this, try the 50/50 method

If it does not work then we'll try another method later

I don't work for EA

Message 5 of 5 (937 Views)