Re: Multiple Issues - MCCC?

by RandomBuzziness

Original Post

Multiple Issues - MCCC?

★★ Apprentice

I am having multiple issues and I believe they have to do with MCCC & unknown mod(s).

• notifications about Sim (elderly) deaths, yet those Sims are not dead & I repeatedly get notifications about the same Sims dying - I've had to manually delete all these Sims
  • married Sims in my favourites are being separated, w/one being set as unplayed & subsequently deleted
  • most recently, I had a Sim (Jaime) in her last term in Uni, top of her class. I had her sister enroll in Uni, so they could share a dorm room. Right before her sister's term started, a notification pops up, stating that Jaime) failed 3 courses and barely passed another, forcing me to do another term with her.
  • ghosts abound even though I have MCCC set to cull them
  • any pet on no age has aged up and died

The majority of these issues occurred prior to the most recent patch, with the exception being that of the Uni students.

Please advise as this is very frustrating. Thank you

Message 1 of 4 (412 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

It seems like this is a problem with a lot of users right now. Please check back tomorrow

Message 2 of 4 (393 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

Hi @LoriTSp  The best idea would be to keep MCCC in your game 'only', then get the rest of your mods/cc into folders of about 10 or 5.. adding the folders back 1 at a time to see what is broken/conflicting, similar to a 50 / 50 and try that also. (a 50/50)

Apart from that, you'll get more help in their support discord.. the link is at their website. 

Sasha

nb: I have no connection to EA

Message 3 of 4 (385 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Expert

This is posted on Deaderpool's patreon page

Dec 12 at 3:48pm
Today's EA Update and MCCC

Today’s update from EA does not require an additional update from MCCC for compatibility. 6.6.3 still works fine with it. No breaking script changes were introduced.

@LoriTSp You can check your other mods on sites like the Mod Tracker at Simsonic Sims 4 to see if any of them are listed as being broken.

https://simsonic.weebly.com/modtracker.html

Message 4 of 4 (366 Views)