Multiple Gameplay Issues since installing Sims 4 Get Together

by KThxBye910

Original Post

Multiple Gameplay Issues since installing Sims 4 Get Together

★★ Novice

Hello,

I can't figure out how to report bugs and this is where the horribly frustrating EA bug report system forced me to go, so I guess I'll put it all down on here and hope someone sees it.

I started having several issues after installing Sims 4 Get Together:

-Sims stop whatever they are doing to use the toilet even if the need is nearly full, including stopping using the toilet to use the toilet. They will even wake up constantly for it.

-Sims will stop eating to use the toilet (again, even if the need is nearly full) but the eat action will stay active so they will just stand in front of the toilet in an infinite loop of confusion, not knowing if they should eat or pee.

-Sims will get in the shower sometimes and immediately get out, over and over. Even if all other needs are full and nothing is going on. They just won't shower.

-Fast forward gets stuck and even if I exit to the main menu it is also fast forwarded so everything flashes and blinks really fast and the game freezes. It fixes itself after exiting the game but still frustrating.

Played the game a few hours before I got the expansion and I wasn't having any problems, so they appear to be related to Get Together. Just hoping they are addressed soon or there's a solution on my end. The Sim's toilet obsession is seriously annoying. Thanks.

-Savanna, a Sim addict who just wants to play the game without toilet fanaticism

Message 1 of 3 (162 Views)

Re: Multiple Gameplay Issues since installing Sims 4 Get Together

★★ Novice

Other things I've discovered since posting that didn't seem as annoying at first:

-Sims will use the same object simultaneously, standing in each other.

-Skill bars stuck above Sims heads that won't go away with leaving the lot, exiting the game, doing another skill building task, nothing.

Message 2 of 3 (153 Views)

Re: Multiple Gameplay Issues since installing Sims 4 Get Together

Hero

Since you already posted in the bug forum, I'm going to close this

Please read the threads I've linked you there.

Feel free to make a new thread for new issues but make sure to read the info available first.

Thanks

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 3 of 3 (147 Views)