Moving "My Households" to "Other Households"...?

by brittsNAY01

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Moving "My Households" to "Other Households"...?

★★ Novice

I have my sim count set to 80 in hopes of keeping the randomly generated sims at bay. Just had a notice pop up saying I'd reached my max sim count and to "Move households from My Households to Other Households until sim count is below 80." I see no option to do this, and I'd rather not have to increase my sim count. How would I go about following the directions given in game?

Message 1 of 4 (12,827 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Moving "My Households" to "Other Households"...?

★★★★ Novice

As the other guy said, you go to manage households. If you do not want to "be in charge" of the household, just unfavorite them but pressing the heart next to the household. They will stay in the game but wont be counted towards your 80. f you do not want them at all, you can also delete the household completely.

View in thread

Message 3 of 4 (12,805 Views)

All Replies

Champion (Retired)

Go to Manage World then Manage Households.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 2 of 4 (12,813 Views)

★★★★ Novice

As the other guy said, you go to manage households. If you do not want to "be in charge" of the household, just unfavorite them but pressing the heart next to the household. They will stay in the game but wont be counted towards your 80. f you do not want them at all, you can also delete the household completely.

Message 3 of 4 (12,806 Views)

Champion

@KateMichMask Thank you!   Hopefully this isn't considered necro-posting.  I just wanted to say I never noticed that before and I appreciate the insight. :-) <3

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Please help other players:
Add XP to posts you think are helpful.
Click Accept As Solution for posts that resolve your issue.
Happy Simming!

Message 4 of 4 (8,394 Views)