Moving Sims to new town

by Carshbrown

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Moving Sims to new town

★★★ Novice

I wanted to know if you could move different households from the same town to the same new town in gameplay. i.e. I have 5 different households of the same family tree living in Sunset Valley and I want to move those five households to Isla Paradiso. Is this possible? I know their relationships will be different once they move I just want to know can I do it.

Message 1 of 3 (177 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Moving Sims to new town

Hero (Retired)

go to edit town save a copy of the household to the libiary then when in island paradise again edit town place the households in whatever house you want them to live before you do that save your game with the save as( that way you will still have your original save file from that game so you can go back and play with them if you want ) use the save as for  moving the families as the family tree will be possiably be  broken when you move eveyone in to their respective homes or house boat

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (179 Views)

All Replies

Hero (Retired)

go to edit town save a copy of the household to the libiary then when in island paradise again edit town place the households in whatever house you want them to live before you do that save your game with the save as( that way you will still have your original save file from that game so you can go back and play with them if you want ) use the save as for  moving the families as the family tree will be possiably be  broken when you move eveyone in to their respective homes or house boat

Message 2 of 3 (180 Views)

★★★ Novice

Thanks I forgot about that.

Message 3 of 3 (174 Views)