Moving Sims from Library to "My Households" list

by vixana93

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Moving Sims from Library to "My Households" list

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

This is probably super noobish. I started playing Sims 4 on PS4. I made a family late last night but didn't move them into a home. When I click on "Manage Households" the family is not listed in My Households or Other Households. When I click on "Open Library" the family is there. How do I move the family from the library to My Households?

Message 1 of 2 (3,818 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Moving Sims from Library to "My Households" list

Champion (Retired)

This is simple. Start a new game and in CAS import the household (replacing the sim that was created) Make any other edits you may like and click the checkmark to start playing. this time do place them on a lot.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (3,796 Views)

All Replies

Re: Moving Sims from Library to "My Households" list

Champion (Retired)

This is simple. Start a new game and in CAS import the household (replacing the sim that was created) Make any other edits you may like and click the checkmark to start playing. this time do place them on a lot.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 2 of 2 (3,797 Views)