Re: Moving Glitch- Can't Move to University

by crinrict

Original Post

Moving Glitch- Can't Move to University

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

So I had my Sims take the test for University and then I clicked on the phone. I clicked enroll in university and my Sim calls, but then hangs up and I don't even get the the box to sign them up for college.

Also any other time a box would pop up is not working, like call for services or save game or edit town. The only I can do is play in the town I am in and the only way to save now is to click to go to the main menu and tell it yes I want to save.

I want to play in the university town and this is the second time I've had a glitch (This one is new.) stopping me from doing that.

Please HELP!

Message 1 of 5 (211 Views)

★★★ Novice

Now it has gotten worst and if I click quit and click save, it just keeps on playing.

I can't save my game before I exit. All my stuff is going to be lost.

Message 2 of 5 (195 Views)

Hero
  • Is this happen in this existing game or also if you start a new one for testing purposes ?
  • Are you using custom content or mods in your game ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 3 of 5 (190 Views)

★★★ Novice
It happened in my current game and then the new game I made to test if it was just that one game. I don't play with mods or CC.
Message 4 of 5 (184 Views)

Hero

Try resttetting your user files as described in the factory reset described in this post: http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-3/FAQ-Troubleshooting-Steps/td-p/714/

You won't loose anything. Just make sure to not delete any files  and make a backup.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 5 of 5 (179 Views)