Re: Mouse pan moving fast and annoyingly (Sims 4)

by FancyCoachYT

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Mouse pan moving fast and annoyingly (Sims 4)

★★ Novice

When I drag my mouse while holding right click it moves my actual mouse with the icon of the camera moving not moving and my sims/lot spins very fast when i try to do small movements. when i turn down my dpi it does nothing. any help will be appreciated. i am not using sims 3 camera but i tried it and the same thing happened with middle click.

Message 1 of 6 (4,345 Views)

Accepted Solution

Champion (Retired)

@FancyCoachYT 

This is known to be caused by ReShade because it conflicts with other overlays. Disabling Reshade for The Sims 4 will help. Also disabling Origin in game should help.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.

View in thread

Message 2 of 6 (4,329 Views)

All Replies

Champion (Retired)

@FancyCoachYT 

This is known to be caused by ReShade because it conflicts with other overlays. Disabling Reshade for The Sims 4 will help. Also disabling Origin in game should help.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 2 of 6 (4,330 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

what is reshade? I don't have any mods installed

Message 3 of 6 (4,324 Views)

★★ Novice

I just turned off the in-game overlay and it fixed it thank you!

Message 4 of 6 (4,318 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
@FancyCoachYT how do you turn off in-game overlay?
Message 5 of 6 (4,161 Views)

Hero
@PeachNPineapplee You can find instructions here: https://crinrict.com/blog/2014/09/origin-deactivate-origin-in-game.html

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 6 of 6 (4,144 Views)