Re: Mouse Sensitivity Bug in Sims4

by puzzlezaddict

Original Post

Mouse Sensitivity Bug in Sims4

★★★ Newbie

Mouse Sensitivity Bug?

So I've been playing Sims for YEARS and have never had this problem. I've also used the same two computers to play it. Recently, on my laptop, the mouse sensitivity feels like it's jacked up to 11. I will only move my mouse an inch and my camera and/or sim will go into a circling hell. Same thing if I try to refine a sim's features in CAS, it just goes to the extreme.

I've tried to find what is wrong, uninstalling all mods and CC, uninstalling and reinstalling, repairing and updating, even deleting every possible Sims file from my computer and reinstalling yet again. Nothing.

I know it's not a mouse issue because I plugged the same mouse into my large PC to test it, and the game works fine on the large PC. But it would suck to not be able to play sims on something portable.

Message 1 of 2 (268 Views)

Re: Mouse Sensitivity Bug in Sims4

@JuuluJinxed  Try disabling any overlays you have running while you play: Discord, Steam, etc.  Disable Origin in-game as well.  Hover over your username, select Application Settings, then Origin in-game, and click the button next to "Enable Origin in-game" to disable it.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 2 of 2 (245 Views)