Moschino Stuff Pack Photographs/Camera - Crashing

by 40_abc_494443

Original Post

Moschino Stuff Pack Photographs/Camera - Crashing

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Hi all, since the Moschino stuff pack, when I use the new camera whether on tripod or from inventory etc, it crashes my game. I have searched for others who may have encountered this and can’t find anything - anyone experiencing this?

ive tried running the game without mods (I only have a couple and none are major game changing ones) but kept my CC as I didn’t think it’d be that. 

Ive repaired the game, I’ve done a file clean out and still the problem persists and the rest of the game is running smoothly!

any help would be really appreciated Standard smile

Message 1 of 2 (469 Views)

Re: Moschino Stuff Pack Photographs/Camera - Crashing

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

@40_abc_494443

If you have outdated CC objects like furniture and simular it can also break the game.
Move the mods folder to the desktop.
Delete localthumbcache.package file in the game folder- important!
Fix the game in Origin.
Turn on the game to create a new, empty mods folder. Check if a game is working now without mods.
Then copy from desktop your mods and CC and paste it in the new mods folder. First, paste script mods every time checking if the game is OK. Do the same with CC but if you have a lot of this, try the 50/50 method
There is one exception. If you have the adult mod whose name we don't mention here, removing the mods from the game will not fix it, because the scripts of this mod are also in your save and will remain there

I don't work for EA

Message 2 of 2 (446 Views)