Re: More than 8 sims in a household without mods?

by puzzlezaddict

Original Post

Accepted Solution

More than 8 sims in a household without mods?

★★★★★ Apprentice

Is there any way to have more than maximum sims in a household without mods? I have a game with 6 pets and 4 sims - I would like to have more sims in this game. Can this be done without mods? Cheats are fine.

Message 1 of 2 (16,156 Views)

Accepted Solution

@escapedpolarbear  Nope, sorry, the game won't let you add another sim or pet without mods.  If the issue is the mods' other features, you could use NRaas MasterController: it does absolutely nothing unless you issue a command.  So you could use the "add sim" function on the sim(s) you want in your household, then otherwise play as if you had no mods installed at all.

There are limits to MC's ability to add sims: for example, it does not allow for a pregnancy above the game's limit, nor does it allow for creating overstuffed households through the "move in" function.  (Other mods do that.)  But if you just want to add and remove sims to your household through commands, it works great.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (16,137 Views)

All Replies

@escapedpolarbear  Nope, sorry, the game won't let you add another sim or pet without mods.  If the issue is the mods' other features, you could use NRaas MasterController: it does absolutely nothing unless you issue a command.  So you could use the "add sim" function on the sim(s) you want in your household, then otherwise play as if you had no mods installed at all.

There are limits to MC's ability to add sims: for example, it does not allow for a pregnancy above the game's limit, nor does it allow for creating overstuffed households through the "move in" function.  (Other mods do that.)  But if you just want to add and remove sims to your household through commands, it works great.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 2 of 2 (16,138 Views)