Re: Moodlets are Blue Squares & Sim Picture Missing & Sim Actions Missin

by cheeeseees

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Moodlets are Blue Squares & Sim Picture Missing & Sim Actions Missing

★★ Novice

Capture.PNG4.PNGCapture.PNG7.PNGHi, I have mods just to let you know but I can't get rid of this! I exited CAS and my moodlets were blue squares and the sim picture was gone, as well as the actions bar is clear and missing. Although when I go into build mode and exit, the screen has no icons except the build mode button which is grayed out, main menu button, and there's a invisible spot between the build mode button and another button which is supposed to be the manage worlds button. If I have more than one sim in my household and I switch to the other sim, the other sim not selected has the white square around the sims but the sim I select has no action bar and no sim picture. Please help! Pictures down below!

Message 1 of 15 (30,016 Views)

Accepted Solution

Champion (Retired)

Please repair the game. Rightclick it in Origin game library and select Repair. This will take some time. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.

View in thread

Message 8 of 15 (29,878 Views)

All Replies

Champion (Retired)

Do you have any Mods or CC? If so move your Mods folder to the Desktop and delete localthumbcache.package. Then test the game. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 2 of 15 (29,978 Views)

★ Novice

Hello, I tried to do as you said but the sim picture is still missing. (although Sim actions and moodlets are showing, the sims aren't) I DON'T have any CC or Mod in the mods folder, i took all of them out to a different one yet it's still the same, what do I do?

Message 3 of 15 (29,934 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion (Retired)

Did you delete localthumbcache.package as requested.?

In all of your screenshots I can see the faces of the Sims so I'm not really sure what you mean.

Message 4 of 15 (29,930 Views)

★ Novice

1) I'm not the OP, so their screenshots have nothing to do with me (sorry 'bout that); and 2) yes, i did delete localthumbcache.package when i wrote that reply. 

Message 5 of 15 (29,924 Views)

Champion (Retired)

Try doing a factory reset as described in this post: http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-4/FAQ-Troubleshooting-Steps-amp-Known-Issues/m-p/3621199

Message 6 of 15 (29,908 Views)

★ Novice

Hello, I tried to do a factory reset, but it's still the same. Should I try again?

Message 7 of 15 (29,896 Views)

Champion (Retired)

Please repair the game. Rightclick it in Origin game library and select Repair. This will take some time. 

Message 8 of 15 (29,879 Views)

★ Novice
Thank you, it's working fine now.
Message 9 of 15 (29,863 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I did that, but it still didn't work, the same issues

Message 10 of 15 (26,125 Views)
sims-all-characters

Want more Sims?

Check out our Sims forums for tutorials and all things Sims.

View more

ts4-promo

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ts4-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help