Re: Moodlet bug help pls im russian

by kanekiOgava

Original Post

Moodlet bug help pls im russian

★★★★ Novice

Hi, I'm Russian and nobody helps me on the Russian forum, so I decided to write here, I got a bug of moodlets, that is, their lack, when the characters pull their backs, there is no moodlet with a bad bed, I only have emotions of needs or only one of the characteristics, in general, for 4 days of real play, the character only weighs always 1-2 moodlets, when before it almost went beyond the screen, there are no mods and many times restored the game, cleaned the cache and just reinstalled the game, but everything stands still, the characters walk forever gray or with one moodlet, like a zombie without emotions, please help

Message 1 of 10 (554 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Help?? 

Message 2 of 10 (508 Views)

Hero
@kanekiOgava Have you tested if you have the same issue on a fresh save to see if it's isolated to that save ?

Does it happen to all your Sims or just one ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 3 of 10 (487 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I have already done everything in order to fix this, this is in all created families and in my new ones, in any save created by me and the like, I'm shocked that in 2020 there are such bugs that I can't do anything, and others too , please, help

Message 4 of 10 (457 Views)

Hero
@kanekiOgava If you already tried everything, it's a bit hard to help you.

You can send me one of your saves if you like and I can try if I can duplicate it (although if it's not save related, don't know if it's any use)

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 5 of 10 (443 Views)

★★★★ Novice
And so, I turned off the brandmauer and the antivirus completely, but the game is installed the same buggy, I moved to the laptop and there is the same problem, I don’t know what to do, as if it seems that the game is not completely installed, like the first time, although the processes of intervention are disabled, thanks for the answers, tomorrow I will throw off my save with random characters, maybe then it will be possible to understand what the problem is, although it seems to me this case is related to the computer, although it is a game one and the strangest thing on a laptop 64 version is the same that I do not so incomprehensible
Message 6 of 10 (397 Views)

Hero
@kanekiOgava Maybe you could also add some pictures to explain better, to make sure it's not a lost in translation problem.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 7 of 10 (364 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@crinrict Everything in the translation does not miss the main idea, I do not know if this will help you, but I noticed that the Sims loads very quickly even with mods, as if indeed something is lost during the installation, if before I waited 15 minutes with mods to enter into the game, now it takes me 1-2 minutes, can you tell me what is blocking the installation of the game, not counting the antivirus, etc.? Can I turn off something else so that the sims are fully installed?

saves: https://gofile.io/d/HSrSkO
Message 8 of 10 (348 Views)

Hero
@kanekiOgava Are you playing on PC or Mac ?

What packs do you have ?

You are saying it's the same on multiple computers, right ? I understood that correctly ?

They did tune down some of the environmental moodlets which explains why you have less but I haven't seen any other reports that are similar to yours at all.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 9 of 10 (329 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

@crinrictThe strangest thing is that the game loads extremely quickly, namely, that on the same network, the installation process from two computers is the same, I don't know how you understand, but the problem may be in the firewall? After installation, the agreement with the firewall always popped up, I gave the agreement for the first time and everything was okay, but now it doesn't matter how I expose - the sims are neutral without all the existing moodlets, I'm sure I'm tired of you, but thanks for the feedback anyway, I am everyone day I do something to fix it, today I cleaned the registry with all the mention of the sims, but also without success, every day I try to come up with something, because I have been playing it since childhood, how stupid it turns out

--------------------------

Update: Okay, friend, thank you for the answers and everything you did, but I gave up, I don't see any other methods to fix it, so you are the only one who has answered me so much, only I have already dropped my hands because a difficult problem actually got caught to me, but it seemed like it was easy to avoid this, do not delete the game at random, I am sure that something is left of the sims in my computer, which I cannot find and then delete, good luck to you

Message 10 of 10 (303 Views)