Monte vista won’t install

by cintabear98

Original Post

Monte vista won’t install

★★★ Newbie
So I purchased sims 3 monte vista and riverview from the sims exchange and downloaded it exactly how it said to but for some reason it won’t install into my game even though it says it’s installed. When I go into the game and go to select the world none of those are there. Someone please help Frown((
Message 1 of 4 (268 Views)

Re: Monte vista won’t install

Hero (Retired)

@cintabear98  What is the version of your game - in the launcher lower left? Is your game in Origin? Riverview should be a free download and available from the store. Do the worlds download to the downloads tab of the launcher?

Message 2 of 4 (233 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Yes Riverview was free but I paid for money vista And they both do the same thing. They download to the game launcher and say they are installed but when I go into the game or exit the launcher it goes back to saying it isn’t installed and just sits in the downloads of the launcher. And my version is - 1.69.43. And yes my game is in origin
Message 3 of 4 (229 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@cintabear98  Are you using an old download file from an old game image? After you click install in the downloads tab can and it says the world installed successfully, you see it in the installed content tab? Do you have to redownload the worlds after they disappear?

Message 4 of 4 (223 Views)