Monte Vista won't download

by RadicalKitKat

Original Post

Monte Vista won't download

★★★ Novice

I paid for monte vista on the store, but when i try to download it, the game launcher opens, but nothing happens after that. Ive seen other people on the forum with the same problem, and ive tried rebooting my computer. Is there any fix to this

thanks~

Message 1 of 5 (155 Views)

Re: Monte Vista won't download

★★★ Novice

Well, i asked on the forums and figured out that i ad to download it from purchase history. I have to say this answer hq dosent get a lot of attention

Message 2 of 5 (149 Views)

Hero

Yeah. The AnswerHQ is still newish. There are only about 3 people (users) helping out here at the Sims 3 forum and we can't be on all the time since we do this on our own spare time without getting a dime from EA.

You do need to have some patience here although we're doing our best to cover most questions.

A good place to start are the FAQs which are floated to every forum. It does contain the more common questions. 

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 3 of 5 (146 Views)

★ Novice

Hey. I'm having a very similar problem. This morning I bought Lucky Palms but when I click Download nothing happens, it doesn't even open the launcher. Have you had any luck finding a solution yet? I've tried logging out and in again, rebooting the computer and manually opening the launcher but none of that has worked for me Frown Xxx

Message 4 of 5 (142 Views)

Hero

Try a different browser

Try the suggestions here: http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-3-Store/FAQ-The-Sims-3-Store/td-p/333394/

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 5 of 5 (140 Views)