Re: Mods not showing up, I've tried just about everything.

by jpkarlsen

Original Post

Mods not showing up, I've tried just about everything.

★ Novice

Hey, 

I had downloaded a few Mods but realized that it exceeded my OneDrive storage limit. I moved Documents into my local OS (C) drive and back into the OneDrive, deleted some Mods here and there. Tried opening my game and none of my Mods were showing up, not even the old ones. I repaired the game (yes, resource.cfg is in the folder), made my files in OneDrive local, even contacted EA and read just about every article/post on this issue. Attached is a part of my Mods folder, thanks 

- A worried Simmer 

Message 1 of 4 (275 Views)

Champion (Retired)

It seems that the game are not using Onedrive. Here is an easy way to find out which folder your game is using: https://sims4.crinrict.com/en/2018/07/how-to-find-your-user-folder

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 2 of 4 (262 Views)

★ Novice

oh my gosh thank you <3 is there a way to make the game use OneDrive or does it have to remain in the C drive?

Message 3 of 4 (258 Views)

Champion (Retired)

It may by itself choose to use Onedrive if you reinstall the game. It can however not be guaranteed.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 4 of 4 (250 Views)