Mods don't work

by hanakamel2004

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Mods don't work

★★★★ Novice

When I download mods it's installed into the game and everything but when i come to play the game the mods are still installed but their actions don't appear.

Message 1 of 10 (5,520 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Mods don't work

★★★ Expert

As @Phantomlover1717 said, if you have a child account, none of the online features and options in my picture will be available to you. My account is an adult account.

View in thread

Message 10 of 10 (6,410 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Expert

Have you enabled CC and Script mods in the game options - like this?

CCSet.jpg

Message 2 of 10 (5,501 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Yes I have

Message 3 of 10 (5,496 Views)

★★★ Expert

What type of files are you trying to get to work? Script mods do not need to be extracted to work but, custom content such as hair, clothing and objects do need to be extracted. Lots not form the Gallery have a special way to install them, they don't go in the Mods folder at all, they need to be extracted and put in the Tray folder to work.

Message 4 of 10 (5,484 Views)

★★★ Newbie

is there a way to get mods on sims 4 create a sim demo????!!!!

Message 5 of 10 (5,480 Views)

Hero

Mods as in custom hair and clothing ? Yes, that should work. You just need to put them in the mods folder in the CAS Demo folder instead of the full game one.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 6 of 10 (5,471 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I just checked my game now and no i don't have half of the things on the picture you sent on my screen at all

Message 7 of 10 (5,456 Views)

★★★★ Novice

How can I get what you have in the picture i only have like 2 things from the list which are the script mods and allow custom content. 

@DarkAmaranth1966 wrote:

Have you enabled CC and Script mods in the game options - like this?

CCSet.jpg

Message 8 of 10 (5,437 Views)

Do you have an underage Origin account? If you're underage you're not allowed online in the game.

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 9 of 10 (5,433 Views)

★★★ Expert

As @Phantomlover1717 said, if you have a child account, none of the online features and options in my picture will be available to you. My account is an adult account.

Message 10 of 10 (6,411 Views)