Mods and scrips give error

by GoibniuD

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Mods and scrips give error

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Hey guys,

Ever since the September the 3th update I can't use a lot of my mods. Two of them, WW and MC Command Center, give me notifications about an error. I tried everything. They both are fully updated to the newest version. Does anyone know how to fix this?

Message 1 of 5 (402 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Mods and scrips give error

Champion (Retired)

@GoibniuD 

A lot of mods and CC are broken. You need to look for updates to all you have not just MCCC which has received an update..

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.

View in thread

Message 2 of 5 (396 Views)

All Replies

Champion (Retired)

@GoibniuD 

A lot of mods and CC are broken. You need to look for updates to all you have not just MCCC which has received an update..

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 2 of 5 (397 Views)

★★ Novice

I have updated every mod I have, and it still doenst work at all

Message 3 of 5 (368 Views)

★★ Novice

After an few days of trying, I still don't have a solution Frown 
Does someone know how to fix this? I looked up every mod and updated it if possible, but the two mods I mentioned before still give the same errors

Message 4 of 5 (340 Views)

★★ Novice

All fixedd! There was one mod hiding that needed an update...

Message 5 of 5 (301 Views)