Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Mods and CC do not appear in Game

by bumbersnoot

Original Post

Highlighted

Mods and CC do not appear in Game

★★ Novice

I recently had issues with my Windows 10 OneDrive account, so I unlinked it from my laptop. Next time I opened the Sims 4 all my saved games were gone although the original file was still intact. I got over that because I was looking to start over anyways, but although my Mods folder had just been working and hadn't been touched before and after I unlinked OneDrive, the files were not appearing in my game. So I cut and pasted the folder to my desktop and reloaded the game to regenerate the folder. After multiple tries this still was not working, and like an idiot I deleted my Sims 4 folder as I'd read it would regenerate as well. After uninstalling and reinstalling the entire game, EP's and everything, I found the folder again and moved it back to the Electronic Arts folder. I've restarted the game dozens of times with various Mod/CC files and still the game doesn't acknowledge them anywhere.

Script Mods and CC are turned on in my game and I currently have no subfolders in my Mod folder, the resource file is also in there. My Sims 4 game itself runs perfectly fine, new saves stay and all's good, I just want my mods and CC to work.

Message 1 of 2 (97 Views)
Highlighted

Re: Mods and CC do not appear in Game

Hero

Hi @bumbersnoot

are the saves there ? Is the problem just mods/cc or all your Sims files ?

Happy Gaming
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 2 (71 Views)
Twitter Stream