Re: Mods Folder

by jpkarlsen

Original Post

Mods Folder

★ Novice

So i just updated my game and I went to open it and i got a pop up about my mods folder from my security i have on my laptop and i thought there was some type of bug so i accpted it turns out i actually disallowed sims access to my mods folder. how do i enable access to my mods folder ? i’m not sure what to do 

Message 1 of 4 (256 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@beanzbeanssbeanz 

Like always with a major patch Mods were disabled. you can enable them in settings again. Do note that a lot of Mods were broken and needs to be updated. For now it is best to leave them disabled until the modders have updated (or cleared) them.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 2 of 4 (243 Views)

★ Novice

no i understand that and i’ve re-enabled them multiple times. but the issue is that I denied the sims 4 access to my mods folder using AVG and I don’t know how to allow that access back 

Message 3 of 4 (237 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@beanzbeanssbeanz 

Contact AVG support/forum for support with how it works.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 4 of 4 (225 Views)