Mods, ETC.

by ShingekiNoKaneki

Original Post

Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Mods, ETC.

★ Novice

I have a few mods downloaded (hair , eye and skin mods). They were working the first few times I logged onto Sims 4. But now all of my progress and sims are gone and there is no data saved at all. When I enter the Sim Creator, none of the mods are there. Help?

Message 1 of 3 (212 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Mods, ETC.

Hero

Sounds like your user folder got reset.

Are there any mods in this folder: documents\electronicarts\thesims4\mods ? Any saves in this one:documents\electronicarts\thesims4\saves ?

If not, try searching for MODS to see if you have a second user folder somewhere on your hard drive.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (201 Views)

All Replies

Hero

Sounds like your user folder got reset.

Are there any mods in this folder: documents\electronicarts\thesims4\mods ? Any saves in this one:documents\electronicarts\thesims4\saves ?

If not, try searching for MODS to see if you have a second user folder somewhere on your hard drive.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 3 (202 Views)

★ Novice

Thank you! I see that there was two folders? So I deleted the one that wasn't working. Tysm!

Message 3 of 3 (189 Views)