Re: Mods Aren't Working

by jpkarlsen

Original Post

Mods Aren't Working

★★ Novice

I recently added a few mods to my game, specifically MC Command Center and a couple of smaller mods. Despite having mods enabled on the game and them showing up in the list of custom content on starting the game, none of the mods are actually working in game. They're all installed in the right place, I just don't know why they aren't working in game. 

Message 1 of 4 (245 Views)

Champion (Retired)

For help with individual mods please contact the creators.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 2 of 4 (234 Views)

★★ Novice
@jpkarlsen It's not individual mods, it's all mods, so unless all mod creators have made the same error in their code contacting them isn't going to change the fact that the game isn't fully running mods.
Message 3 of 4 (229 Views)
Highlighted

Champion (Retired)

@KerryMaeD 

As you say that the Mods are recognized by the game info on their use should come from the authors. While you are there check that you have the latest version that works with the current patch level of the game.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 4 of 4 (225 Views)