Mod for vampires?

by Julleblomst

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Mod for vampires?

★★★ Newbie

Hello!

This is my first time writing in here, but I just wanted to ask if anyone knew of a mod for vampires that makes it so that the human sims don´t know that they´re vampires. Like, it´s kinda annoying when the humans meet a vampire they immediately know that they are a vampire. It takes some of the fun and mystery out of the Supernatural aspect of the pack. Like is there a mod that makes it so that all the supernatural creatures try to blend in with the human sims and their supernatural powers are secretive unless they find out?

Hope you can help meStandard smile

Message 1 of 3 (379 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Mod for vampires?

@Julleblomst  I've never heard of a mod like that, and TS3 sims seem to know most things about their acquaintances automatically.  Besides, I'd think the weird skin and eyes would be a dead giveaway.

If you want to ask about mods though, you'd have better luck at either Mod the Sims or NRaas.  Both sites still have active forums, and the people there are quite familiar with the available mods (and, crucially, whether they work).

https://www.nraas.net/community/chatterbox

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (360 Views)

All Replies

@Julleblomst  I've never heard of a mod like that, and TS3 sims seem to know most things about their acquaintances automatically.  Besides, I'd think the weird skin and eyes would be a dead giveaway.

If you want to ask about mods though, you'd have better luck at either Mod the Sims or NRaas.  Both sites still have active forums, and the people there are quite familiar with the available mods (and, crucially, whether they work).

https://www.nraas.net/community/chatterbox

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 2 of 3 (361 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@puzzlezaddict Okay, thank you for your help!Standard smile
Message 3 of 3 (354 Views)