Mod The Sims...?

by charlotteparcell

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Mod The Sims...?

★ Newbie

So I hav some questions about Mod The Sims:

1. Is it worth signing up for? I'm having loads of trouble registering and if the benifits aren't worth my trying, I'll leave it.

2. What the heck is the 'Human Verification' answer when registering?! It will either come up with "What year did the Sims 1 come out?" or "What year did the Sims 2 come out?" and I have clicked on the Wikipedia link that was given on the page and tried all the answers on there, but none work!

HELP??

Message 1 of 5 (4,069 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Mod The Sims...?

Hero

Sorry, we can't talk about third party sites here.

Custom Content is not supported by EA and therefore we're not allowed to provide any help for such sites.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 4 of 5 (4,674 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Newbie

2009 , Ambitions. 

Message 2 of 5 (4,044 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

p.s my questions were different. 

they were always what year did the sims 3 come out and what was the 1st expansion pack.

so disregard what I said before lol. i just scimmed over you're question, before answering... and assumed they were still the same 2 questions.... but obviously not lol!!!!

Message 3 of 5 (4,042 Views)

Hero

Sorry, we can't talk about third party sites here.

Custom Content is not supported by EA and therefore we're not allowed to provide any help for such sites.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 5 (4,675 Views)

★ Novice

my question was what was the FIFTH expansion pack for sims 2 the answer is seasons

Message 5 of 5 (1,061 Views)