Re: Missing saves

by EA_Illium

Original Post

Missing saves

★★ Novice

Is anyone else having this problem? On Tuesday I played my game, saved it a few times while playing, and save when I quit the game. But on Wednesday when I launch Sims 4, it acted like it was my first time launching and there was no option to load my previous games. I went into Documents> Electronic Arts> The Sims 4> saves but the folder was completely empty! I did not do this! I didnt delete any of my save files. But when I contacted EA help, no one believed me. I didn't delete, move, or change the files in any way. I didn't mess with the settings. My computer didn't crash. But origin still says I played 161 hours. But my achievements are gone too. What a waste of time and money. Very disappointing. 

Message 1 of 2 (118 Views)
Highlighted

Re: Missing saves

Community Manager
@Crazzy8855 Can you check the Recycle bin or if you use a backup system like one drive to see if you see any saves?

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 2 of 2 (96 Views)