Missing mods folder with all my CC

by winkofasmile

Original Post

Re: Missing mods folder with all my CC

Hero
There's shouldn't be on. Does it have the mods in there you are missing ? If so, move it back to where it belongs.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 11 of 18 (964 Views)

★★ Novice

No, both are empty. Thanks for trying to help though.

Message 12 of 18 (952 Views)

Hero

Could you search your hard drive to see if there's another mods folder somewhere ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 13 of 18 (949 Views)

★★ Novice

I have already searched everything, nothing shows up except for my now empty mods folder.

Message 14 of 18 (941 Views)

★★ Novice

im not seeing a resolution to this issue. The same happened to me. I know for a fact I didnt delete anything i just drug folder from desktop to its usual location and started game and it showed no custom content on my sims so i looked at folder and there is nothing in it just like the last person. and i also i have 2 folders now both empty. now when i search for something that is CC it pulls up someof them and they all say shortcut files but i get an error when i ty to find their location telling me the source file that goes to the shrtcut has been moved and may not work...but no way to tell me where it was moved to. I dont understand what happended at all. I have moved that folder tones of times and put it back with no issue.

Message 15 of 18 (844 Views)

★ Novice

I actually had this same problem, in the Sims 4 files, there's one called "saves" and in that file you should find one also called "mods". I copied the mods over to my new mods folder then slowly removed the new mods until I found the one stopping the game, and that seemed to fix it.

Message 16 of 18 (762 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@winkofasmile same thing happened to me
Message 17 of 18 (600 Views)

[ Edited ]
EA DICE Team
I'm closing this thread to stop it being necroed.

If you have any issues with Sims 4 please make a new topic about the issues you are having and what kind of steps you have tried to solve it.

/Atic
Message 18 of 18 (574 Views)