Missing houses, lots, sims

by mtomacen

Original Post

Missing houses, lots, sims

★★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? all except vampire
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? no clue what this question means
What happens when the bug occurs? logged onto the game and all the houses and households, lots are missing
What do you expect to see? I expect to see the game as it was before
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Yes
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. occurred after this latest update

I logged onto the game and all the lots, households, houses I had are gone missing, any help appreciated....thank you

Message 1 of 5 (298 Views)

Re: Missing houses, lots, sims

Champion (Retired)

Please remove your Mods and any CC you may have then start a new game.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 2 of 5 (286 Views)

Hero

Hi @mtomacen

sounds like that you started a new save by accident.

Did you click on the load button or continue on the menu '

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 3 of 5 (272 Views)

★★★★ Novice

no, i didnt start a new game...i logged on and everything was missing...i went to my saved folder and deleted the latest saved game and then everything was normal....i played the game and saved it and logged out and back in and again all lots and houses were missing again,  Anyone know what is wrong and how to fix this?

Message 4 of 5 (263 Views)

Hero

Logged in on Windows or Origin ? 

Did you maybe change your windows user ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 5 of 5 (258 Views)